Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sorry for the delay..

I know, it's been almost two weeks since I've posted. As of right now, I'm seven posts behind. Rest assured that they're coming.

My trip up to New Brunswick last week tired me out, and when I started writing, my mom was sick. I took her to the hospital. Nothing to worry about now, it was just the traditional Indian "supermom" ailment: severe anemia, which leads to a low hemoglobin count. She's all better now and home again. Now that things are finally quieting down, I can finish up a few of those posts and work on a few new ones.

Once again, I shall refer to my friend Scott Smitelli's webcomic, Trigger and Freewheel. He's made up for a few weeks of comics, and as of now, he's only two comic behind. Expect a slew of overdue posts next week. I think that should make up for the long days' and sleepless nights' worth of running thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment