Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A post with an apology.

I missed a lot of posts (four, to be precise), and here's me making up for it.

I'm trying to take some sort of initiative, like my good friend Scott Smitelli, who has a great record for his comic, Trigger and Freewheel. It's not that he hasn't missed any posts, but he's made up for each one (and if I'm wrong, I know Scott will correct me on this). Every once in a while, after not seeing a few posts, I'll see a bunch at a time.

A lot of the upcoming posts will be taking ideas from discussions I've had over the "Thanksgiving" holiday week(end), and so I'd like to officially thank them all here. Hirangi Patel has given me a lot of insight into how and why people act the way they do, and how we should react as opposed to how we do. Sam Cohen's led a lot of discussions on science, based on his physics background and his trip to Fermilab, as well as a discussion on ethics in science. Lastly, I'd like to thank Darrell M Stark, for our conversation on everything from Battlestar Galactica, to comic-building, to animation, to memories.

I often hear that good conversations are hard to come by. I'm fortunate in that I have had (and will continue to have) more than my fair share.

No comments:

Post a Comment