Friday, November 14, 2008

A Foreword

This first post is merely to lay out the premise of what I'm going to be doing. As I awoke from a dream, only 30 minutes ago, inspiration struck me cold.

Ultimately, I'm pondering technology on Mondays, spirituality on Wednesdays, and how they relate to one another on Fridays. Expect the occasional late posts, multiple posts, and changing layout. In addition, I am a student of Sanskrit, and I may be using that periodically.

I'm going to try to shy away from religious doctrine, and outright preaching. What I'm trying to do here is attempt to secularize some ideas and try to see how they fit with a "modern" outlook. I'm also focusing on "spirituality," something which I'll outline (as to my usage) soon.

Lastly, what I hope that you will glean from this is stimulation; my goal is to produce my thoughts as food for your own. Regardless of your opinion of them, I aim to get your mind going in a slightly different direction, for both the most secular and the most religious of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment